Saturday, November 2, 2013


Rebooting:
No preconceived notion that anyone is or will be following this blog but resurrecting it in order to keep track of some of the things that I want to remember - need help as I grow old and forgetful.

Halloween:

Some Dude (Alex?) from The Clockwork Orange
Halloween has just passed us by.  #1 grandson, Julian, wasn't able to trick or treat - recovering from having tubes put in his ears and having his adenoids removed.  (Still on the mend but doing pretty well as I write this.)  He had a great costume ready and his mom and dad had some photos taken (Josh Ford Photography) so thought I'd mark the event using the magic of digital imaging.

Creepy?  No, I'm going to say spooky?

Must admit that I've not seen the film but did watch the trailer - don't think I want to watch the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment